First Financial Brokerage House offers its individual investors clients easy access to international financial markets with preferred provider - the leading global online broker Interactive Brokers*.
With the electronic system of Interactive Brokers* you receive:
- Access to a numerous foreign markets from one account
- Low cost of trading and margin interest
- Optimization of transactions - SmartRouting technology; All orders are routed directly to the market, where you can achieve best execution
- Advanced and intuitive trading system with rich functionality and ability to place orders with a wide range of criteria
- Wide array of tools for technical analysis
- Internet training center and 24 hour technical support
- Risk Management - the system monitors in real-time the revalued balance of the portfolio and the balance in the margin account
- Excellent reporting abilities - standardized or freely defined reports are generated real-time in a variety of formats: PDF, XML, HTML, TXT, XLS
- Trading in stocks, bonds, options, futures, funds, forex from a single account. Interactive Brokers also offer contracts for differences (CFDs). ATTENTION! CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of rapid loss of funds as a result of leverage. For the 12 month period, ending on June 30, 2021, 53.9% of retail investors with Interactive Brokers accounts have lost money from CFD trading. Investors should consider whether they understand how CFDs work and whether they can afford to take the high risk of losing their funds. For more information click here
- A wide variety of order types, algorithms and tools specifically designed for the specific type of asset. You can choose between OptionTrader, ScaleTrader, SpreadTrader, FXTrader, BasketTrader and many other specialized modules
- Trade from your office, from your home computer, at night, from your mobile phone, when you're away – any time you see a profitable opportunity
Multi-platform application allows you to choose between Windows and Mac, a Web-based version and all popular mobile platforms.
To access the electronic system:
- Contact us for detailed information on how to open your account. Necessary documents: personal identity card or passport, a proof of address (not older than 6 months utility bill or bank statement) and a signed W8-BEN form
- Visit our office to sign a contract and get access to the system
- Install the trading platform to make your first trade.
The trading commissions for foreign markets through an electronic platform can be found here.
* Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including First Financial Brokerage House. Interactive Brokers provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website. For more information regarding Interactive Brokers, please visit www.interactivebrokers.com.